THEME: ‘A Time for Change’
The Odd Nights
- 21st night of Ramadan – (Night of Thursday 15th June) – “Ramadan – a time for change”
- 23rd night of Ramadan – (Night of Saturday 17th June) – “In pursuit of God’s love”
- 25th night of Ramadan – (Night of Monday 19th June) – “Be the change you want to see in the world”
- 27th night of Ramadan – (Night of Wednesday 21st June) – “Your time is running out”
- 29th night of Ramadan – (Night of Friday 23rd June) – “Loving God beyond Ramadan”
Schedule for each night:
- Nightly programme starts with a talk at 12:50am after Terawih prayers
- Tahhujjud Salah around 1:30am
- Suhoor is provided
- The event concludes with the Fajr Salah.
- We can facilitate up to 400 brothers on the fourth floor.
- Wudu area and toilets are in the basement floor for brothers and sisters.
- Suhoor is provided for free.
- We can facilitate up to 250 sisters on the fourth floor which is accessible via the lift and stairs. Sisters are advised to use the lift so as to avoid any congestion on the stairs between the brothers and sisters.
- The talks and events will be screened via a 60″ projector and sisters will also be able to write questions to the speakers.
LQE takes place at the Muslim World Leaque Mosque.
Muslim World League , 46 Goodge Street, London W1P 1FJ
By Tube: Goodge Street (Northern Line)
When you come out of the station on to Tottenham Court Road:
Take a right and walk along Tottenham Court Road and then take the first right on to Goodge St. Walk until you see ICCO pizza and coffee shop and the mosque is next door to it.
By Bus: The following buses all stop at Tottenham Court Road/Goodge St station
10, 73, 29, 24, 390,