THEME: ‘Journey Of The Soul’
The Odd Nights
- 21st Night of Ramadan (Night of Sat 25th May): ‘Every Soul Shall Taste Death’
- 23rd Night (Night of Mon 27th May): ‘Barzakh – ‘The Life In The Grave’
- 25th night of Ramadan (Night of Wed 29th May): ‘Resurrection And The Day Of Judgement’
- 27th night of Ramadan (Night of Fri 31st May): ‘Life In Hell’
- 29th night of Ramadan (Night of Sun 2nd June): ‘Life In Paradise’
Schedule for each night:
- 12:40am – Nightly programme will start with a talk after Terawih prayers
- 1:30am – Tahhujjud Salah
- 2:20am – Free suhoor will be provided
- Fajr – Event concludes with the Fajr Salah.
- We can facilitate up to 200 brothers on the 1st floor.
- Wudu area and toilets are in the basement floor for brothers and sisters.
- Suhoor is provided for free.
Sisters facilities – 4th floor
- We can facilitate up to 200 sisters on the fourth floor which is accessible via the lift and stairs. Sisters are advised to use the lift so as to avoid any congestion on the stairs between the brothers and sisters.
- The talks and events will be screened via a 60″ projector and sisters will also be able to write questions to the speakers.
LQE takes place at the Muslim World Leaque Mosque.
Muslim World League , 46 Goodge Street, London W1P 1FJ
By Tube: Goodge Street (Northern Line)
When you come out of the station on to Tottenham Court Road:
Take a right and walk along Tottenham Court Road and then take the first right on to Goodge St. Walk until you see ICCO pizza and coffee shop and the mosque is next door to it.
By Bus: The following buses all stop at Tottenham Court Road/Goodge St station
10, 73, 29, 24, 390,